Impacting Systems Strategically | Financial Driver, Increasing Financial Awareness|
• A Federal Financial Manager
• Implementing the financial management improvement priorities, establishing financial management policies, and carrying out financial management functions of US codes.
• Oversees multi-million-dollar grants and the development of leaders
• Executive of Finance (Vice-President) on a Non-profit board
• Owner of four businesses
• Published two written works
Lowery resides in Fort Washington, MD (Prince Georges County, MD, Washington, DC Metro Area). Currently, he is responsible for the strategy and management of a public health development and training grant within a professional association for therapy. An ordained pastor, mentor, and stout-hearted advocate for the development of indigenous populations growth, Lowery has a mandate to raise up entrepreneurs, businessmen and businesswoman, to become financially independent, excelling in the business realm.
Lowery has had formal training in the areas of Life Sciences, Sociology, and Public Health Management, Health Administration, Non-Profit Leadership, Grant Writing, Government and Grant Management, GAAP, Journalism, and Biblical studies.
Lowery is a former Elite Track athlete. Lowery is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh and its graduate school of Public Health, and was trained in its 360 Leadership Program. While at the University of Pittsburgh, Lowery, was a team captain for the Men’s Track and Field team and broke many records in the sport. Lowery made appearances at the 2012 USA Olympic Trials and several USA and NCAA National Championships. Lowery has also been named to many All-Eastern teams and NCAA All-American teams including Honorable Mention teams.